Thursday, October 23, 2014

Master Tailoring Tips---New Weekly Video Series!

You guys have spoken and requested and I'm delivering. I've got lots of exciting new things in the works but one that especially excited about is my new video series----The Master Tailor's Tip. It will be a weekly video that will showcase some of my techniques and tips. It will cover a full gamut of topics from doing alterations to construction techniques and info. Well to jumpstart the series here's video #1 of a 3-part series on "Narrowing a jacket shoulder". Believe it or not this is the most involved alteration on a jacket and most intimidating for sewers. Allow me to simplify the process for you. Again, there will be 2 more videos that will complete the process so be on the lookout for them. Lastly, sorry for the phone rings. I was shooting during business hours. Aside from that let me know what you think. Do you think my weekly video postings of my Master Tailoring Techniques will be helpful to you? What topics would you like for me to create a video on?



10 comments:

  1. Please continue with these tips. They are very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your tips and sharing your expertise with us. I have wanted to learn this technique for a long time. It has been omitted from your Basic Alterations Video and I have really needed to know this. Thanks sooooo much!! I love your classes and tips and videos and can't wait for the Atlanta Sewing and Quilt Expo to take some more classes from you. Hopefully someday I will be able to come to your studio and really learn from you. Thanks again so much for all your love of sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your tip videos will be a tremendous help. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing them and hope you will do more. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, I am enjoying your videos. I hope to see more and hopefully one day soon, take some classes with you at your studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You always make it look so easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank U so much for sharing your knowledge. Would U please do a tut on lining pants, dresses, jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also a tut on inserting zippers that are shown on slacks. And please tell me how I can purchase your videos, plzzz:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was extremely timely. I have been wanting to take my favorite tailored and lined blazer up in the shoulder. I was fairly confident I could do it but wanted to see how a pro would handle the lining and padding, since I had done that alteration only on unlined garments. I was elated to find your tutorials and even more so after watching them and seeing they were so well done with clear, easy to understand instructions. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. femme pas cher Chuaidao timberland homme pas cher little bastard. Fast forward many years, that scene is also timberland femme pas cher somewhat blurred. years without timberland femme pas cher her around in timberland femme pas cher the surrounding. Seems to be reluctant to leave the embrace of cheap. cheap no longer think about it, chaussure timberland pas cher wiped his eyes and asked her sister, thy name is you. Against cheap arms, a sense of security for many timberland

    ReplyDelete