Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Tailored VEST course is HERE!!!

I'm sorry I've been away for a minute. But I've been keeping you all in mind as I recorded my Tailored Vest Course!!! That's right, you asked for it and I've delivered! When I requested the course you guys want to see there was an overwhelming response for my Tailored Vest Course. So I've gone and done it. The course is NOW available. I show you how to construct a vest with tailored excellency in less then 2 hours. My methods are different then most instructions so you'll find them refreshing, surprisingly easy and very effective! You definitely want to get this course! You won't be disappointed.  You can use this course to make vests for men, women, boys and girls! You can access the course and other courses at this link....  https://gumroad.com/gentlemanjim/
. The Course is ON SALE for $24.95, regularly $39.95! You can't beat that deal!!!



Here's a commercial for it here!!!

I wanted to personally thank you all for pointing me in this direction. I LOVE teaching and sharing my shortcuts and tailoring talents with all I meet! I have some more courses in the pipeline. If you want to see something specific please let me know in the comments section. And don't forget to get your copy of THE TAILORED VEST COURSE!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Could you produce a downloadable version as the cost of more than half as much again to ship to the UK plus exchange rates and commission on top of that makes it hard to justify?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to try this. Thanks for the tutorial

    Zips

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really good post, thank you for sharing the video as well, it isn't easy to make but I will definitely try to make one by myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty article! I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing. SharePoint jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Really awesome Alterations. Really liked your information.. please do post more content....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and interesting Blog and its design. I am looking your another Post.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Popular Tailor In Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  7. These posts are amazing! i'm loving all the pics and i cant wait to see more when you get back!

    online tailoring services dubai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Deolinda’s Bridal & Tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this awesome post. It really shows your immense knowledge and research on this topic. Please keep sharing.
    cooking range repair service in rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete