Monday, October 28, 2013

Last Call for DVD Purchases/ Vests

Can't believe October is almost over! Only 3 days left which means there's only 3 days left for my 50% Off Basic Alteration DVD sale & 25% off my upcoming Pants DVD. Can't guarantee I'll ever run a sale quite like this one again. To take advantage of it visit the Paypal button on the upper left side of my blog. If you're outside of the U.S. please drop me an email and I'll send you an invoice with the respective shipping rate. I want everyone to enjoy this spectacular savings I'm all too delighted to give you!

I've been a bit busy on my end. I'm working on my client sports coat, teaching students and doing alterations. On last week I made these 2 vests. Vests are my specialty. I love trying new styles and using different fabrics. Some of my clients have their own signature vests that I make for them on a regular basis.

As mentioned I'm working on a good bit of items and will have a good deal to show you soon. Can't wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment