Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Upcoming Expo/ Student Highlights

Please, please, please, please forgive my hiatus. I've missed you guys so. I've been busily preparing for next week's Original Sewing and Quilting Expo of which I'll be teaching 4 classes and hosting a booth in the exhibit hall. If you've planning on attending please come by and pay me a visit. I know I'll get a chance to meet those of you who will be taking my classes. For the record, I'll also be teaching in Lakeland, Florida on the following week. So the next 3 weeks will be busy, buys, busy. But I didn't want to make this post about me but rather celebrate the success of one of my students. As I've mentioned to you before, I LOVE to teach what I know and have learned.

Here's the work of one of my student's at a local bridal show exhibit (held at a museum) who's venturing into special occasion decorating. Didn't she just do a phenomenal job. She got alot of interest and perspective clients from this show. Again, for me this is what it's all about. Helping to encourage my students to do and be the best. Hope all is going well you your projects!!! Talk to you soon!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish you were teaching at the Sewing Expo in MD this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete