Monday, December 16, 2013

Paying Tribute to my Mentor Part II

There's something about the holidays that makes me sentimental and reflective. It's a wonderful time to look back and count one's blessings! You may recall in my November 11 post HERE that I spoke about what a significant impact my mentor, Orie Walls made on my life and how he really helped me become the tailor and businessman I am today. Here's a little more of my story and how it unfolded in a little tailoring shop on the streets of NY so many years ago. Here's my very candid story and what it was like when I really got my start. You know I love talking and sharing with you. Thanks for letting me do so. Enjoy:) ~Gentleman Jim
Also, don't forget my newest DVD "Ladies Tailored Pants Construction" is available for Pre-order. See the upper left side of my blog for more details--- 25%Off coupon holders---the shopping cart will be open to you beginning Wednesday. Stay tuned for further instructions!

2 comments: